Products and Events
Please answer this series of questions to determine your knowledge level from the Elite HR Bootcamp training. This helps us to evaluate the material presented in the course. Please answer to the best of your ability. If you don't know any answer, just say "I don't know."
1. What does the abbreviation ADA stand for?
2. What is the "line in the sand" for age discrimination?
3. What does employment at-will mean to you?
4. Give three examples of ways you can preserve the employment-at-will doctrine in your business.
5. What are three examples of protected classes?
6. Should your business utilize offer letters? Why or why not?
7. What purpose do job descriptions have?
8. Should you conduct background checks in your business? Why or why not?
9. In the course of running pre-employment background screenings, can your business run credit checks?
10. Give an example of a behavioral interview question.
11. Give an example of a question that is illegal to ask during an employment interview.
12. By law, how long do you have to fill out a new employee's I-9 form?
13. How often should you have your employees fill out new I-9 forms?
14. If a mistake is made while filling out the I-9 form, how should it be corrected?
15. Give three examples of items that should not be kept in the personnel files.
16. Where should your employer posters be located?
17. How often should you conduct Sexual Harassment & Diversity Awareness Training?
18. True or False. Auditors will generally work with you to correct non-compliance.
Cost of Non-Compliance
Products & Events
Elite HR Business School
Elite HR Bootcamp
Necessary HR Forms
Harassment & Diversity Awareness Training
Online Recruiting Portal
Personnel File Audits
Client Project Request
522 East Main Street, Suite 100
P.O. Box 324
Mascoutah, Illinois 62258
Mensing Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Elite HR Team • © Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved
Website Design by Mensing Enterprises, LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS